Thursday, November 16, 2023

It's been a minute

It's been a while since MRD Kreations has posted any blogs and a lot has happened since the last post in 2020.  

MRD Kreations - Making a watermelon wreath attachment
👋 Hello! I'm Rita, the "R" in MRD Kreations. 😊

Originally there were three of us contributing and operating MRD Kreations together: my sister Marlene, my daughter Dayna, and me, Rita. Together we are MRD Kreations. When we first started out we all contributed a variety of different skill sets and products to the shop efforts and we absolutely love creating and working together! 

Since our last blog post there were some world events that changed all our lives (a world-wide pandemic will do that to you). For some of us that meant re-evaluating life priorities and re-focusing energies. For now Marlene and Dayna have stepped back from MRD Kreations.

A gingerbread wreath attachment and decorative picks ready to ship.

Today all the offerings in MRD Kreations are handmade by me, Rita. I love making finished wreaths, wreath attachments, centerpieces, and fake bakes for all seasons and celebrations. Even though I am the sole creator and operator right now, and whether Marlene and Dayna decide to come back, I'll always keep the name, MRD Kreations. After all, MRD Kreations would be nothing without them. 

For me, I'm doubling down on MRD Kreations and planning on using this blog to help you with your handmade decorating endeavors. I am excited for the plans I have in the works for 2024 and I hope you'll follow along. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment